Today's little post is just a collective of awesomeness I've found on the internetz over the past couple weeks. Enjoy!
Sandra from 5 inch & up wearing a legit martial arts jacket. Originality FTW.
I jumped too late on my last etsy find, but I found this quirky stud + cuff to make up for it.
Super-cute peter pan collar & mesh dress from ASOS. They don't have my size, but I had to share this. [The last size 2 I ordered was big on me. Blerg.]
Yeah... I just love Agent Bauer. They have wonderful interior designs, and fashion photography.
Wündermuffins (since I haven't done them in a while)
- I read Lolita last month, and I'm kicking myself for not buying it sooner. It is a brilliant piece of work.
- I'm currently reading Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, and Men are from Mars Women are from Venus. To be quite frank, the latter has been very enlightening, and the former is super-motivational. I can't believe I didn't get into self-development books sooner.
- My girl-crush's new commercial: Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani Cosmetics
- I've had trouble finding small DSLR bags for when I want to lug around my camera. Thus far, this Acme Bowler is my favourite. If anyone else has suggestions, send them my way. I hate bulky bags.
- 100 lessons learned in the past 2 years by Ian Ramsrud.
- I'm totally digging flatforms, especially ones by 3.1 Phillip Lim & Joe's Jeans.
- Agony + (boys) + SUCCESS 3 vignettes from a year on the verge - by Alexandra Franzen. Also motivational, since I want 3 careers at the same time. Woo!