Decided to whip out the iPad and a crop top. Hope you're all doing well! My schedule is super-packed this summer, so my updates will be sporadic, and discombobulated. Have a wonderful Sunday!
P.S. My twitter doesn't always link through properly from my blog (no matter how many times I've attempted to format it), so here's the direct link if you want to follow me regularly, since I update almost everyday: www.twitter.com/bellechantelle
Also, if you have any good suggestions for accounts I should check out, message moi. Cheers :)
Few photos that have been sitting on my desktop for a while. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I'll be tweeking my blog next week, so if you see crazy weird formats occurring, do not be alarmed.
Bonjour mes belles!
I just got home from work, and decided to take my new IR camera remote for a test drive. I'm actually quite impressed with the ease of self-photography! Best $10 I've ever spent! Also, does anyone know where I can buy solid colour maxi skirts?
My current finds, including a LubLub bracelet I've been wearing (for good luck) since April!
Life update: My new job consists of playing with babies and toddlers all day. I love it, but I get paint and water and sand all over me. Hence, I need your recommendations:
It's June 4th, and I DON'T have a monthly challenge set up. Send me suggestions!
Okay, so you all know I went on the Feed your Face Diet by Dr. Jessica Wu for 1 month. Here are my thoughts:
- No matter what you eat, stress is going to aggravate your skin. Eat healthy to keep your skin clear during "down" periods, and take yoga/meditations classes when life gets intense.
- I really missed my creamy 3.25% milk. I cleared a carton in the last two days, even though I promised to ease into it.
- Whole wheat pasta is NOT filling. I had to eat twice as much to feel satiated.
- My skin DID look better on the diet, and my T-zone wasn't as oily. However, the diet caused me to lose some weight which is unhealthy for a skinny kid like me. I'm back to eating lots of carbs.
- I spent 10 days eating really unhealthy food, in unhealthy amounts (this is not my normal diet), so I could make a comparison. Two words: cystic acne. Put the Big Mac down.
- I discovered the joys of melted dark chocolate over everything. Antioxidant heaven. Thanks Dr. Wu!
- It takes a lot of thought to eat healthy, and be aware of what you're putting in your body. The effort pays off.
- The main source of your skin problems... is sugar.
Moving along. I'm hoping to do a Q&A post with fashion illustrator Danielle Meder. E-mail/comment/tweet me some questions you're keen to ask- especially if you're looking into this industry. Here's some of her work below:
'Tis all my lovelies! I shall be back soon. Hopefully.
I may have overbooked myself this summer: full-time job, helping with a research study, a couple physics courses, and teaching dance classes.....Oops.