Things I Love Thursday
Last week's snow blizzard, it made Chicago so pretty - New colourful flowers - 'Go Overboad' by Essie - Getting educated on a healthy diet - A surprise visit from The Boy after a big exam - Avocados - Green tea - Hibernating in my apartment - Fuzzy wuzzy blankets - My new laundry hamper - Rediscovering Shawn Desman & studying for an additional 4 hours for my exam (he keeps me awake!)
Some fun links for your weekend
- The colors & landscapes at this Santorini wedding. What a gorgeous place to visit one day! Bucket liiiist.
- Project Life: A new way to make a photo album. I love the sizes these sleeves come in, and Elsie is a genius.
- Discovered the amazing/insanely awesome benefits of Spirulina & I'm now hunting down a powder form for my smoothies.
- These Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies. It looks, and sounds like a mouth-gasm.
- My alma mater's "Harlem Shake" in UofT's Convocation Hall [where they filmed Mean Girls]. I love it!
This quirky Longchamp commercial featuring the lovely Coco Rocha. It's très adorable, and makes me wanna dance. :D
image source: tumblr