Hey everyone!Welcome to my new blog layout; I gave it a face lift over the weekend! (It took me 35-40 hrs, but it was so worth learning more HTML & CSS.) So I have this idea, and it involves making my link collection a weekly thing. I have had posts since the beginning - way back in 2008 - that were dedicated to fun stuff I found on the internet, but as of the last couple years, I stopped sharing. Bad Chantelle. Hopefully I can keep this up, and start off your week with some eye candy.
- Girlsack: an amazing blog run by the witty Yewon K, a recent graduate living in Chicago & sharing her amazing menswear-inspired outfits.
- "A Very Very Basic Guide to Taking a Better Photo" by Rookie
- Tina Fey's Secret to Success is "Saying YES!" - Huffington Post
- A post dedicated to Shiny Thought's young friend who just passed away from cancer; it really makes you appreciate the special people in your life. Anyone can go, no matter how young. Hold them close & tell them you love them.
- This super cute Marc by Marc Jacobs bird print peplum top (it's silk, too). I found it on CruiseFashion, which looks like the UK version of ShopBop. Wishing I lived in London after checking out the sale section.
- How Cate Blanchett achieves her gorgeous skin: SK-II. Refinery29
- Below --- I'm obsessed with this entire outfit, especially the cut of that skirt. I love how its tapered near the top, and opens up to a high split.
P.S. I'm also keen on doing Things I Love Thursday, a weekly feature Gala Darling encourages her readers and fellow bloggers to do as well. It's basically a reminder of the stuff you are grateful for, and I love making lists!
> images from tumblr